At First Corporate, we provide a full and comprehensive company incorporation service within 24 hours (usually 3-4 hours). The companies are incorporated electronically through our bespoke company formation system, FirstOrder. Our company formation package consists of the following:
- Certificate of incorporation – hard copy and emailed.
- Draft first board minutes – emailed.
- Memorandum and articles (our own legally drafted and counsel approved articles under the 2006 Act) – emailed.
Companies can be formed with standard capital, class shares, or even redeemable preference shares. We can tailor the articles to suit your requirements.
What are the benefits of using First Corporate to incorporate a company?
- Drafted by specialist legal counsel.
- More substantial draft compared to the model articles. Allows for nil and partly paid shares, call and forfeiture, and single director voting.
- Recognised draft used by lawyers and accountants throughout the UK.
- Allows for class shares and the rights of the shares.
- Easy to amend to include special clauses, such as pre-emption rights.
FirstOrder secretarial software users benefit from additional perks when incorporating a company.
- The company is automatically added to FirstOrder on incorporation, including officers and shareholders.
- The Persons of Significant Control position is automatically calculated based on the shareholder/membership.
- Officer and shareholder details are populated from people already held within the company secretarial software.
Get in touch to begin the company formation process
Get in touch to begin the company formation process.
For more information, please contact Paul Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Categorised in: Formations
This post was written by Molly Luther