First Corporate Law Services Limited launched the cloud based secretarial software FirstOrder in 2009 aimed at accountants, solicitors, PLC’s and company secretaries. FirstOrder was the first cloud based secretarial software on the market, and it has evolved into one of the leading secretarial and company formation systems. FirstOrder is software for secretarial work, streamlining your administration.
We have listed below the primary features regarding the software which we hope will be of interest to you. We have also produced a video guide for you to watch.
Main benefits to you
FirstOrder – fully web-based and fully connected to Companies House, checking data and e-filing in real-time.
FirstOrder was the first cloud based company secretarial system, and is the only secretarial software with integrated formations and was written specifically for accountants & solicitors. New features and connectivity appear all the time, but as the secretarial system is web-based, there is no requirement to install new versions, do back-ups, configure a network, or call in-house technical support.
Sign on from anywhere with internet access. There are no restrictions on the number of users or companies. Work in multiple offices, or even at home, or out of hours. As soon as you are logged in, the home page immediately shows your workload and filing deadlines, together with summary data of your currently loaded company. Two mouse clicks later, and FirstOrder is creating a live web page comparing your critical filing dates, registered office addresses, and SIC codes with Companies House data, and providing links to click on highlighting any discrepancies, allowing you to update there and then.
- £2.20 – £7.60 per company per year. No contract.
- Web-based software. No maintenance or installations required.
- Courtesy upload of all your existing companies.
- Upload further companies direct from Companies House.
- Key dates & deadlines synchronised with Companies House every day, giving 100% accurate reminders including by email.
- All electronic filing available, including your confirmation statement and simple management of your submissions.
- Full dividend processing.
- Minutes & resolutions to carry the signatures which authenticate all common transactions.
- Dormant account production and filing within a few keystrokes.
- Registered office list for display.
- All copies of filings and documents are permanently stored and organised for easy retrieval within the cloud based library.
- Company formation creation for all company types available for electronic submission with Companies House.
- Seamless transfer of completed formations to secretarial, including memorandum & articles and certificate of incorporation.
- Accommodates any special share transaction (splits, conversion, buy backs, etc).
- Dedicated helpline with free help and support.
- A free half-day training session for all new clients.
What our clients say
“Fantastic service, which is straightforward and easy to use. Supported by a dedicated and knowledgeable team who are always happy to assist”
Clifford Fry & Co.
“We moved our company secretarial function over to First Corporate a couple of years ago and have found the system both user friendly and value for money compared to our previous system. We have also used First Corporate Legal Services to perform various tasks such as revisions to Articles of Association and have always found the service to be timely and efficient”.
Alan Sowden. Chapman Robinson & Moore.
Request a Demo
More than 1 in 20 live UK companies file through FirstOrder, making it one of the market leaders in secretarial software. If you are looking for a one-stop solution for all your company secretarial services and administration, or would just like more information, please feel free to book a demo here.
Alternatively, you can call or email us direct: –
|Paul Dunn||07825 704 604 – Paul@fcls.co.uk|
|Adrian Smart||07827 666 142 – Adrian@fcls.co.uk|